Friday 13 January 2012

Maui 2012

so its the 3rd time now that I am arriving in Maui. This time with a big pointy belly, which form is changing according to how the baby moves inside.
Dave picket me up from the airport. Its was a long flight from Basel via London and LA to Maui. Luckily I could stop one night in LA to see my sister + family.
After buying some yummmies to eat in our favourite local store Mana, we went straight to "our" beach in Paia, where you can swim naked. The first people we run into were 3 goddesses. One of them I knew and after some seconds I recognized her - Gabriele, whom I met in 2006 in Dornach and last year in Maui - she is a shining radiating woman, I will take her as a good symbol for my arrival :-)
On the way out of the ocean a big wave took Dave and me and threw us on the beach - never leave the ocean waves unattented :-) but luckily nothing happened.
After a nap in Daves beautyful little Dome, listening to the birds and palm trees moving in the wind we went to the bee study group in Haiku, where I met some old friends again.
To complete the day and say Hi to some more people we stopped at Heidis on teh way back and surprised Caca, my brazilian friend who is visiting Maui for a month.
Even if I have a really great little room for my self for the next 2 weeks - it was good to be with Dave and sleep in his little lofty place. The new day began beuatyful with sunshine, good shower, oatmeal and lots of peace and calmness.

No comments: