Sunday 10 February 2008

getting sick

This last week I was battling with getting sick with a heavy cold. Should I let go and stay in bed or do I say I am not sick and therefore continue in class. It ended up a half half situation. So after a few days being in the same clothes without shower and a stuffed nose, lucky me so I couldnt smell me, I decided not to go to Stroud to visit my aunt Karin, also not to go to London to the Youth Meeting. Instead I went to lousy East Grinstead, big as Schopfheim maybe where I come from, and went shopping. I havent been shopping shopping for at least 2 years, maybe....
New shoes - Nice black for being in the city shoes: 34GBP, dancing high heels 3GBP, an orange lonsleves top 6GBP, black pants 5GBP, 3 books a 7GBP (The Alchemist, The Da Vinci Code, I set at river piedra and wept as presents for people here at Emerson College) and some other stuff ;-)
It was great.
Today I am much better, the sun was shining, it was really warm and I took a lot of pictures. You can see some of them at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=90581&l=d6527&id=750245222

1 comment:

Anna I said...

hi Juli,

I´m in that same half-half situation now... it was so good to see your pictures, that I gave me a time for it I should have used to sleep... hopefully I will meet you in my dreams soon, or - better - in live!