Thursday 1 May 2008

small review of April

- again and again England
- Mehmets book & Book launch Party in London
- The pomise to try not to do last minute organizing again and sucking in people...
- boys who confuse me
- Working like crazy in the hospital in Switzerland to make money
- Crazyness
- longing for normal
- transforming into a travel agency
- good bye to my mac, live happy with my Mom and Dad!
- starting to see old friends again
- becoming confused about my close future
- finally reading good books again ( "Just another Mzungu passing through" (Kenia), "Kamschatka" (Argentina), "A 1000 splendid suns" (Afghanistan), and a romantic novel playing in Monaco ;-) - those were the fun and dramatic ones, I also managed to start to read some more sientific ones like "language of wondertales" and a research about culture in Kyrgyztan and another cross culture book I got from Bill, that is really good but not easy to read for me)

No comments: