Saturday 14 January 2012

welcome new day

My first full day in Maui pregnant. I feel full of energy in the morning, after some oatmeal with jam and doing some phonecalls with my family back in Europe I went for a walk and managed to catch Heidi before she had to go to work.
She is a bundel of energy doing 3 jobs at the moment but lovong it and all the learning it is bringing.
Then I continued my stroll with Caca down to Stevo’s land, where Dave and I used to live last year. It feels a bit like home down there knowing all the corners etc. Its all new people living there. I found Gabe, the owners son and got 20 coconuts from him. JUMMM ☺
Figuring out that Caca doesn’t know how to drive a car, made me of course give him some driving classes on our bumpy road, he radiated –
Lunch, taking a nap, walking to the pools with Caca, deciding not to swimm, because the water was to cold for me and him, starting to prepare dinner for Dave coming home after work. He brought Scotty (he sed to live wth us at Stevos land last year) as a surprise guest. Just before 10 they left to go dancing in Casanovas in Makawao, and Dave and I left to go to sleep ending up in a really inportant conversation about our relationship, understanding, trust, that wasn’t easy but we handeled it pretty good in the end.
And I managed to sleep almoust through the whole night, just woke up really early to singing birds and being held in Daves arms. Welcome new day

No comments: