Monday 8 September 2008

the afternoon

After a great vegan meal and a rest under the trees we went back to the turtle lodge and received some teachings about the traditional ways.
It was a preparation for a ceremony outside, next to a chicory tree, that has been struck by a lightning twice.
We gave our respect and prayers to this thunder tree, drinking some cedar medizine first and then asking the spirit of this tree one question, one at a time. Some people got answers, I just felt the tree but was too busy with thinking, so I could hear any voice.
I guess I really need to start a meditative life to learn to empty my mind in a better way.
After this everyone could go to the land by them selves. I made a small medizine walk, crossing a threshold (like I learnt from my friend Tobi) and cuddled up under a young birch tree. The flowers at this meadow were amazing.
Ad I felt strongly that love, unconditional love is the answer to my question of how I can regenerate my energy that is lacking since a couple of months.
asante - Thanks.

1 comment:

emeralda said...

yeah! meditative life is always good!!!!! yes!° it s not what we do but how we do it. yessa hooray. also what we do of course, but when we start doing it really good i think we start choosing things that ARE good too. love you a lot my dearest jem gem.
jayjay