Sunday 7 September 2008

WSYC

The Wolrd Spirith Youth Council is invited by the Mohawk tribe to join their ceremonies and discuss their action plan further.
The WSYC is a group of young leaders and mentors all around the world who live Spirit in Action and want to encourage and inspire other youing people to become aware of their connection to their inner development with outer action. - and simply dare to talk about spirituality in daily life. And not stop there, but live it, connected with 1000s of other young poeple doing the same with mother earth.
(please contact me if you want to get to know more)

- I am on my way to Toronto. I took a later plane because it was over booked and they were looking for volunteers offering a 400 USD voucher for a future flight.
I feel very sleepy. - maybe a symptom of the past months.
Though, I do feel very far away a special part of me starting to wake up.
Blue Thunder Woman is calling.
And I will need some time to transfer and reconnect to this part in my self, that has been sleeping the last months.

No comments: