Thursday 9 October 2008

back in Alaska, Anchorage

It was time to go back. I had missed Dave the last days in Toronto very much. I wanted to celebrate my 7th year birthday after my car accident on Sept 17th in 2001 with my self, thinking to my sister Geraldine who was with me then. So I did some nice things for my self this day, even managed to get some Taco Bell 7 layer Burrito to eat.
But I missed Dave.
So there I was, arriving in Anchorage once again. My first round trip from and to Alaska.
He picked me up from the airport, it was so nice to see him again. His hugs are amazing good feeling.
We stayed at a friends house, Fleischers. They are great people, very political involved and awake. We also meet their daughter and kids who go to an Waldorf inspired Charter school on Anchorage. Good connections.
he next night we spent at Art Davidsons house. And then decided to Hitch hike to Fairbanks to see my Alaska family I meet almoust 2 years ago in Switzerland.

No comments: