Wednesday 19 March 2008

2 day in Bishkek

I meet Apela Colorado, the hawaiian woman that co organizes this Uluu ott event, the sacred fire ceremony, in the Aigine Research center in Bishkek yesterday.
I thought we would leave to the mauntains today, but we are not. We will leave tomorrow. Some people here in Kyrgyzstan are trying to forbid the ceremony. Nobody know at this time if we will be able to really do it there.
Soon I will go to see a museum with Apela and I hope I will be able to stay again with Ruedi for one more night.
The mauntains here are just amazing. Cannot wait to show you guys pics.
Please send prayers to Tibet. It says that the current demonstrations are bigger then the time when the Dalai LAma had to leave many years ago.
Its trouble time and we need to take care of our fires and teh fire of the world.

No comments: