Thursday 27 March 2008

Bill Young - arriving in England

I meet Bill at the Storytelling course in the Emerson College. As soon as I saw him I felt a connection to him. He just had come back from a trip to Palestine. He worked as a child psychatrist.
He had brougt me to the airport leaving to Kyrgyzstan and now he picked me up again.
It was a good closing circle, felt very safe.
I spent 2 days in his cottage outside of London trying to digest some things of the trip.
And what can you wish more then having someone who is genuinly interested in what you have experienced during your trip and you can share all of this?
He was a very good listener and realy helped me through who is is and doesnt really know himself sometimes to transfer back into England and Europe, remembering me of my connections here. He unconsciously also started to build already a bridge into the future. ME being in Basel working as a nurse again for some months.
Rahmat! Bill- Thank you!

No comments: