Thursday 27 March 2008

treatments

When we were back in the office after the ceremony in the back yard one of the elders treated my back with a very nice massage giving me a lot of energy.
And then out of the blue he started to tell me things. About a ex boyfriend that is thinking to me a lot and I to him, but that I shouldnt worry too much, because everything would become very good and I should stop thinking too much and dont get angry. And soon I would meet a person that would be able to really see-love me and support me strongly.

After this I went to see the woman who had helped me with my head ache during the ceremony, she gave me a kind of cranio sacral treatment for more then an hour.
We didnt have a translator, so I dont know too much of what she found out besides that because I am supposed to be a very emotional person my liver is suffering a bit.

No comments: