Thursday 27 March 2008

my last day in Bishkek

I think this was one of my most special days of my whole journey to Kyrgyzstan.
I got my Visa in the morning. And spontanously decided to go to the Aigine research Centre office, instead visiting someone else.
When I arrived everyone from the team was there, plus Apela, Jildiz Bek and an elder I havent meet yet.
After the usual round of drinking Chai they told us that some elders had prepared another ceremony for us in the city and we have to come right now.
It was like a dream for me, I walked into the office "by chance" and a half hour later I was kidnapped into another reality.
We arrived in a backyard somewhere in Bishkek and were greeted by many elders, none of them had participated in our Uluu ot, but they said they did their own one in their region. That means there were at least 7 Uluu ot in Kyrgyzstan at the same time. They told us that spirits had visited them just a half hour ago. It was a spirit with a bison from north America that came and met Manas the spiritual figure from Kyrgyzstan and they huged.
They have heard that native americans and Kyrgyz people should be relatives but didnt really believed it until now when the spirits vistited them and told them as well.
A little while ago they had a vision at this back yard, and tried to put this vision into a graphic, showing the dawning of the golden age, the world religion coming to an end and the development of spirituality, the connection between man and heaven (universe)and the future symbols. They also had a graphic of a possible new world flag, with 7 circles in the rainbow colours and the yurt cross in the middle symbolizing the earth.
Then we had some Chai and lots of fresh fried bread. mmmhhm lecker
The conversations continued between some of the elders and Apela trying to tackle the connections between them.
She showed on her lap top some of the video clips with messages of the elders around the world and they all were really happy. Some of the Kyrgyz woman received some messages from the spirits which she told to Nur-Apa (Apelas Kyrgyz name)
They brought some traditional clothes for Apela, I got a head for young unmarried woman. Within all this seriousness and prayers and "downloading" messages from the spirits, cellphones were ringing and the elders picked them up, said something and then continued with what ever they were busy with before.
One of the leders and me had a strong connection. It was as both of us were looking into each others hearts and understood what was there.
After taking pictures with our new clothes and hats we joined the ceremony that was a special sequence of movements. It was the same movement Jildiz Bek did on the top of the hill at the sacred side where the Fire Ceremony took place 2 days ago (later they trained me how to do it, the words I still dont know, just the meaning and intention of it)
It was the fist time even the team of Aigine had participated in this kind of a ceremony.
We sat down again to have some more Chai. One man opened the car close by and turned on the radio. the most heart cutting music entered my body. Flutes and then a voice telling a story/prayer of man and the world. I closed my eyes, there was a kind of urgency in the voice of this music. For a split second I understood how I fit into this world and where I came from and will go into the future. So many things made sence all of the sudden. many puzzle pieces matched.
...
When the conversations started again I handed my flintstone, that had lit the Uluu ot over to Kyrgyzstan.
I choose to give it to the youngest woman of this new group, which had served us the Chai and bread. Her name was Lyra. She had a green clothes on her head. I had been able to serve the Uluu ot with the flintsone my older sister gave to me 20 years ago, now I had the feeling I had to pass it on. And who would be better then the girl who served us?
Everyone of us, even the most ordinary person, will fullfill their purpose at the right time at the right place with the right people. As my self with the flintstone in the mountains of Kyrgyzstan at Equinox and full moon on march 21, friday 2008.
And so will this young woman one day.

No comments: