Saturday 22 March 2008

Karakol - easter a bit different this year

I am in Karakol right now, a city close to the lake.
I am accompanying Apela for 2 more days. Right now she is talking to a biologist and I got 1 hour to write this blog.
Tomorrow I will greet the sun. This year easter has been a bit out of order for me. But I did all elements my family is doing normally at easter, just this time on different days insted of sunday. Going to get water to wash your self and drink at easter sunday in the morning before sunrise. Burning an easter fire with the dried and safed Christmas tree, collecting eggs (this time garbage;-)sing a song, having breakfast...
On friday a lot happened. It was equinox and full moon at he same time and friday.
Great times lay in front of us.
Rahmat - Thank You all for being with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you are there and are doing all this stuff!
Thinking to you alot!

J